Thursday, September 16, 2010

:D

so m bored writing ahahah wanna try something..,this time.., i'll be talking to myself., i'll be writing about conversations and the flow it ought to have..

i'm not living in a real world.., but here in this blog.., there is only one rule.., MINE.., :D


g: I don't know.., i'm scared..,
b: what are you afraid of? i'm listening.., maybe I can help..,,
g: (pauses.., sighs deeply) i'm scared to fall for the wrong guy.., to give my all and never even be seen..,
b: ...
g: (tries not to look at anything or anyone) i'm not looking for someone perfect..,
heck.., m more scared to find out that i'm not half the person he thinks I am..,

b: ...
g: (shrugs and gives out a steely look)
g: this is why i shouldn't have bothered to tell this to you.., you just don't get it..,

b: (looks at her for the first time) maybe.., what you say is true., but aren't you cheating yourself on the chance to be happy? to actually allow him to love you? are you happier thinking it could have been you and not some girl?
*silence*
b: (whispers to self) maybe.., if you will just allow me., you'll see.., being perfect is not what it's all about.., what i would give for you to just see me and allow me to love you as you are.,


haha cheesy much.., oh well.., that's all for now.., :D

No comments:

Post a Comment