Saturday, May 22, 2010

wiShes might Come True

I admit that I am romantic by heart. I believe that love should be this and not that. I dream and wish for the moment that I will get to be swept off my feet by the one who will make me realize why for the love of me -- can't seem to get the idea of falling inlove work.

I am selfish. I wish to fall but I don't take the risk. It hurts to much to give all your heart only to end up knowing that it was not meant to be. This selfishness of mine does not stop me from wishing, from the depths of my heart, that I will get to find my own love story.

I act as if I don't care,that I don't have the time to fall in love. That I really could not care about somebody else.

Really.., what does it take for that someone to see me as me and break down the walls I built around my heart?

I am reaching out.., not just to be seen and be loved.., but for someone to take the time and get to know me and show that I am worth all the sacrifices.


Alas! That is why fairy tales only happen in books.., but maybe.., one day I will get to find my OwN PrincE.

No comments:

Post a Comment